Friday, February 15, 2013

I heart Mindy Kaling

Worked with Mindy this morning in Boston. People love her and I can see why. She smiled the whole time I did her makeup.....who doesn't love that AND she let me do what I wanted. She's quite the makeup maven and knows her product , we had fun!

Here's the break down:
Skin: la mer gel moisture and Murad primer
Base: Armani fluid silk 10 and beauty blender sponge
Cheek: raisin contour and a true orange on the cheek both Mac
Under eye: nc 45 full cover from Mac
Eye: burnished amber shadow from Tom Ford and carbon on outer edges deeper burgundy smudged under eye for depth med copper on lid gold inner eye.
Bobbie brown gel liner in black inside water line and across upper lash and winged out.
Lash: Chanel volume intense 2 coats top and bottom ardell knot free lashes on top in medium
Lip: Tom Ford Wild Ginger lipstick




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment