Friday, November 16, 2012

Padma Lakshmi

Sorry i havent posted , I'm so behind........ But I'm newly focused! Did I tell you I did Padma Lakshmi for the Emmys? She wore an amazing orange Monique Luhuillier dress. We kept it really understated because the dress was ALOT. The thing about Padma for me is it's all about her skin any way. I spend extra time polishing up and highlighting that skin. I used La Mer soft cream and too faced primer. Her foundation is two drops 8 and two drops 9 of Armani fluid silk foundation. On a damp beauty blender sponge Also put a good focus on cheek and lash. We used a true orange blush right on the apple of her cheek and Tom Ford Wild Ginger lipstick . This I pressed on with a finger for an orange stain. And yup she really is that spectacularly gorgeous.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment