Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHRISTINA RICCI DOES THE COVER OF OYSTER MAGAZINE

Hey friends.......so it has begun.   I have been goaded and harassed into embracing modern media.  So here it is, my first blog post.  My goal with this blog is to give some insight into what its like to do the job I'm so privileged to do as well as some product reviews and tips.


I have the priviledge of working with Christina Ricci now and again.  She is gorgeous, really super smart and has a wicked- wicked sense of humor.  She is actually really talented at doing her own makeup and I have learned alot from her.  As time goes I will try to share some of her makeup wisdom in later posts.  This shoot was all about a rebellious 60's sensibility, undone makeup and lashes.  The guy who showed up with the cool bike was so dashing......


OYSTER/Christina Ricci
Photog: Gregory Harris
Makeup:Kim Bower
Hair: Creighton Bowman
Styling: Stevie Dance












No comments:

Post a Comment